Subject: Bakhshi International Art Festival in Uzbekistan
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "KUM min" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2025 19:10:31 +0200

Dear Sir/Madam,

On behalf of the Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan, we are honored to
extend an invitation to you to participate in the Bakhshi International
Art Festival, which will take place from April 23-25, 2025, in the
historic city of Khiva, located in the Khorezm region of Uzbekistan
(Please find attached detailed information regarding the Festival).

The Bakhshi International Art Festival is a prestigious cultural event
that celebrates the rich heritage of Uzbek art, music, and tradition. It
brings together talented artists, musicians, and performers from around
the world to showcase their work, foster cross-cultural exchange, and
promote global collaboration in the arts.

We believe your participation would significantly contribute to the
festival’s success and enrich the cultural dialogue between Uzbekistan and
the international community. The event will feature a series of
performances, exhibitions, workshops, and discussions, providing an
unparalleled opportunity to engage with artists, academics, and audiences
from diverse backgrounds.

Key Festival Details:

*	Dates: April 23-25, 2025
*	Location: Khiva, Khorezm Region, Uzbekistan
*	Festival Highlights: Performances, exhibitions, masterclasses,
cultural exchanges, and networking opportunities

We kindly request that you confirm your participation by March 24, 2025,
so that we can proceed with the necessary arrangements and provide you
with further details regarding the event.

Should you have any questions or require additional information, please do
not hesitate to contact us at [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> . We would be delighted to assist
you in any way possible.

We look forward to your positive response and to welcoming you to this
exciting celebration of global artistry in Uzbekistan.

Warm regards,

 <https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/614952/p>

 <https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/614952/facebook>

 <https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/614952/instagram>

 <https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/614952/twitter>

 <https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/614952/telegram>

JALOLDIN KUZIBOEV

 Consul of the Embassy

Elizabetes street 11-11, Riga, LV-1010, Latvia

p:  <tel:(371)%2067322306> (371) 67322306 m: (371) 25448807

 <mailto:[email-masked]%20/[email-masked]>
[email-masked] / [email-masked]

 <https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/614952/b>

Create your own
<https://newoldstamp.com/editor/?utm_source=free-signature&utm_medium=emai
l> email signature